Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Here We Go

It's Wednesday night, I'm tired, I have an hour's worth of students' work to correct (oh fine 45 minutes worth, but still...) I am surrounded by boxes, I can barely keep my eyes open, but for some reason I have decided to create a blog. Right now. At this very moment. Sure, I have nothing of importance to say at this time. Sure, I have other real responsibilities to tend to ( you know the folders, boxes, eyelids that want to shut). Sure, I have no idea what I am getting myself into by publishing my thoughts online, yet here I am.....

I have no clue what this blog will turn into...a place for me to write witty, entertaining pieces about my life? A place for me to rant about my politics? A place for me to post the most mundane things about my life (oh wait that's why I love Facebook). Perhaps it will it just be a lonely, neglected blog flying out in cyberspace, when I forget about it a week from now.

Time will tell--Here we go. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment